Dearest Ideal Girl

0

Written on 1/07/2005 11:15:00 pm by sikapitan

Got this from a friend who got this from another friend who got it from god-knows-who..and i seriously cannot figure out if it's serious or just a practical joke..but isn't it a wonder that lawyers and law students always bear the brunt of some seriously biased jokes? It would be good, in this moment of extreme grief and sadness (I cannot fathom the scope of destruction left by the tsunami, thus I leave it to you readers to fully comprehend the catastrophe that we have faced and are facing today without me), to take a moment and laugh, remembering that life goes on, and in it there will always be laughter and tears.
Dearest Ideal Girl,
I am very happy to inform you that I have fallen in love with you since Saturday, the 9th October 2004 at Greenlane. With reference to the meeting held between us on the 9th of October 2004 at 1500 hours, I would like to present myself as a prospective lover. Our love affair would be on probation for a period of three months and depending on compatibility, would be made permanent. Of course, upon completion of probation, there will be continuous on-the-relationship training and relationship appraisal schemes leading up to promotion from lover to spouse.
The expenses incurred for coffee,wines and entertainment would initially be shared equally between us. Later, based on your performance, I might take up a larger share of the expenses. I request you to kindly respond within 30 days of receiving this letter, failing which, this offer would be cancelled without further notice and I shall be considering someone else.
I would be happy, if you could forward this letter to your sister, if you do not wish to take up this offer.
Thanking you in anticipation.
Yours sincerely,
Lawyer Boy
Whatever you guys do, please don't use this letter as a blueprint to woo a girl. On the other hand, I've seen how self-depreciating jokes can actually break the ice and make the girl see that you're not so serious. Maybe it was a mistake to put it up in the blog. I could use it someday....

If you enjoyed this post Subscribe to our feed

No Comment

Post a Comment